Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Update

So Wyatt has been sick most of March. The final diagnosis is a sinus infection. So he has been on antibiotics since Saturday and is feeling much better. Thank goodness! I should have bought some stock in baby Tylenol and baby Motrin with as much as we have used this month or I guess maybe WalMart since I buy the generic.

Last week was very busy for the little guy. His cousins Tripp and Madison came to visit for their Spring Break. He had his first trip to the zoo with them. He also made a trip to Medieval Times in Dallas. Then Nana and Pappaw came to visit this past weekend and he made his first visit on the Azalea Trail here in Tyler.

Yesterday was Wyatt's 9 month check up. No shots at this one. YEAH!! He is 22 pounds 2.5 ounces and 30 inches tall. This year is going by so fast.
Nana had Wyatt try on this hat when we were shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment