It's been a loooooooooong time since my last post.
Let's see. Since then, we celebrated Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years and Valentine's Day. Wyatt enjoyed Christmas very much this year. He definitely had the hang of opening the gifts. He even opened a few before he was supposed to. He didn't know what to think on Christmas morning though. He doesn't understand the concept of Santa yet.
We had a big snowfall here in Tyler right before Valentine's -- around 6 inches. So he had his first experience in the snow. He did not care for the snow being on his hands though. I was glad that I had a pair of gloves that I had bought for him last year. He really enjoyed whacking the snow off of the shrubs and lights outside. We even made a snowman.
Some pictures from the snow day are in the post below.


No comments:
Post a Comment