I'm out of the 1st trimester so I am feeling really good now. I'm actually 20 weeks this week. Halfway there! Woo hoo!
Wyatt turned 2 on Thursday. He has grown up so fast. It feels like it was just last week that I was pregnant with him and now he is 2 and I am pregnant with our 2nd.
We went on a family trip to San Antonio and Sea World for his birthday. He loved all of the fishes. Everything was a fish -- the dolphins, the sharks, the sting rays, Shamu, the starfish on the pool wall. They had a small splash park area for kids that he liked the first day. Then the 2nd day we went into the water park area. They had a HUGE 3 story splash area there. He loved that. Other than the first night, when he stayed up until 11:00, it was a great trip.

Pics from Wyatt's birthday celebrations. He was a lucky boy this year. He had 3 cakes: one at Pops and Nana's, one with Pappaw and Nana that Nana made, and one that our friend Lecresha made.



No comments:
Post a Comment