We have been working hard on the nursery for the new baby. (No, we have not picked out a name yet. We do have a list that we have narrowed down though.)
Wes and Wyatt put the crib together on Saturday. Wyatt also had his crib turned into a toddler bed on Saturday. On a side note, him sleeping in the toddler bed is not going so well. I think he liked having that big piece of wood in front of him. When Wes put him to bed on Saturday night, he said that Wyatt pointed over at the footboard piece like he wanted to go there. So they sat in the chair with the footboard in front of them.
Here is a picture of the crib and bedding.
I also made some curtains to go with the bedding. The valances I bought and are part of the set but I made the panels myself. I'm not sure why the entire room looks yellow. I guess it is either the camera or the light in the room. But everything doesn't look that yellow in real life.
The brown dresser, sewing machine and brown things on the wall will not be staying. They just haven't found another home yet.

No comments:
Post a Comment