Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 3, 2010

Newest Addition


Abigail Rose Slay
So Miss Abby made her entrance on Monday, November 8th. I was scheduled to be induced on the Tuesday the 9th, but at about 1:00 am on Sunday night my water broke. I guess she wanted to decide her own birthday! So she was born at 10:36 am on November 8th and weighed 8 pounds 12 ounces and was 19 3/4 inches long.


Wyatt opening his present from Abby.
For the first week or so, she was a very easy baby. I had to wake her up to feed her. But she was gaining weight well at her 2 week check up so we don't have to do that anymore.
Wyatt immediately liked her but he has really warmed up to her in the past week or so. He gives her lots of kisses and hugs and calls her 'Wyatt's Hab-bee.' He will be very protective of her I'm sure. She has also brought him out of his shell. He is a little jabber box now. Before she was born, he would be very shy around new people but now he is a show out!
Here are some pictures of them together.

No comments:

Post a Comment