I wanted to share a project I just finished for the new baby.
Wes and Wyatt were out of town for a few days last week so I had a couple of days that I could really concentrate on making this baby quilt. I finished it this weekend.
I did all of the work from start to finish. I've never attempted machine quilting or binding a quilt so this was a first for me. Ithink it turned out okay.
It is more than ok-- it is great. You should be very proud of it. You truly did do it by yourself. the baby girl is going to get much use out of it and love it.
You had to learn a lot of stuff to make this quilt. nice job
It is more than ok-- it is great. You should be very proud of it. You truly did do it by yourself. the baby girl is going to get much use out of it and love it.
ReplyDeleteYou had to learn a lot of stuff to make this quilt. nice job
This is, indeed, more than 'okay'! It is beautiful! You did an awesome job and your baby girl will use it for years!
ReplyDelete