How did it end up there, you may wonder? Well, this is why.
You see, Abby needed a nap and I couldn't get here to go to sleep with all the distractions at home. So I did the old "go for a drive" trick. We went to Braum's and got a junior frozen yogurt cone for me and Wyatt. Chocolate of course because Wyatt loves 'chock- it ice cream'. So this is what happens when a 2 1/2 year old eats his ice cream with minimal help. I had already had to pull over once to clean him up and lick the dripping part of his cone a couple of times too. So after I took these pictures, I sat the camera down at the nearest convenient place so I could deal with a yogurt covered 2 year old and a dripping cone.
We had another snow day last week. This was the first snow day that Wes was actually at home to play in the snow with Wyatt. The others he has been out of town so the snow playing job fell to me. Here Wyatt is ready to go in his snow gear.
Patty and Jackson like the snow. They have fun. I guess their fur is so thick that the cold and wet doesn't bother them.
It was really cold outside (in the 20's) so I had put Wyatt's new quilt that I made him in the dryer to wrap him up in and warm him up once he came inside.Here Wyatt is being silly.
Valentine's is just around the corner and Wyatt will be having a party at his 'school' on Tuesday. I saw the Valentine's on the left on another blog: thirty handmade days When I saw them, I knew I had to make them for Wyatt's class. I was stuck on what to do for the girls though, because I couldn't think of anything with wheels that a girl really cares about. So after browsing around the internet, I saw the "I'm a sucker for you" saying on something else. Don't remember where. So I made the printable with the sucker saying myself. I think they turned out cute. I doubt the 2 year old crowd will be that impressed with them though. I'm going to let Wyatt put some heart stickers on them so he can help.


No comments:
Post a Comment