Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Pretzel Bites

So I was browsing around on the internet and saw this recipe and just had to try these out.  Actually the picture made me want to try them because there isn't anything interesting or different about the recipe.  Other than I have a huge thing of instant yeast that I am always looking for ways to use up. 

The recipe is from here.

Here is the finished product. 



They were yummy.  Wyatt even said so.  Definitely brush the melted butter on all sides though.  I used Kosher salt on the tops and it gave them a nice salty flavor. 

Reminds of when I was growing up and my sisters and I would spend our allowance in the Walmart snack bar.  This was back before there were Supercenters by the way.  We would get a pretzel and a Coke Icee.

 

1 comment: